More than at any time before, we are mindful that water quality is directly linked to our quality of life. Clean, safe water is a crucial part of combating the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
In accordance with the Essential services listed by President Ramaphosa during his nation-wide lockdown address, our laboratory will remain open for testing of public water supplies.
Private clients will be accommodated by prior arrangement. We are putting measures in place to safeguard our personnel, clients and others visiting our premises.
These will be communicated via all possible channels to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Please be safe, be calm and use the 21 days ahead to connect with those you care about.
Sample submission protocol during lockdown
Because your safety and ours is our main concern, we have instituted the following Sample submission protocol during the lockdown:
1. Phone ahead to alert Test It LAB personnel that you are coming(064 655 3432 or 082 493 1508) or use our online sample submission form
2. Use the side entrance next to where the Test It LAB cars are parked
3. Do NOT enter the big main gate
4. Proceed to the glass door at the wooden fence
5. A Test It LAB employee will meet you there
6. You will be provided with hand sanitizer
7. Replacement sample bottles will be provided in disinfected bags
8. You will be provided with a sanitized pen to complete and sign the Submission form
9. If you need copies of Submission or Sampling forms etc, use your cellphone to take pictures or scans
10. All materials submitted to us will be subject to a sanitation procedure before our personnel will be able to handle them
11. Only one person will be allowed in reception at a time
12. Face masks are mandatory and must be worn to cover nose and mouth
13. Temperature will be checked at reception
14. Hand sanitation will be provided at reception
15. Health screening to be checklist to be completed
16. Bring your own pen
17. Take pictures of submission forms and sampling sheets, as we will NOT provide copies